Sharing Subscription in Team Example
Medium Plan Include
- 15 Connections
- 15 K Contacts
- Custom Mappings
- Unlimited Rules
- Premium Support
In this case, you can invite 4 team members and each team member (5) can set up 3 connections. Each connection (15) could keep 1 K contacts in sync. Each Team Member can set up Custom Mappings and unlimited rules within one connection and benefit from Premium Support.
The Admin can not see or configure any of the team members connections. You can only see the number of connections setup per team member in the team tab.
How to invite team members?
Next steps for Team invitee
As a team member, you don't have a Billing Tab in your Account, only the Admin (user who invited you) does.
- The Admin can not see or configure any of the team members connections. Each team member has individual login details.
- The Admin can only invite or suspend team members, sharing subscription limits.
- The Admin has a billing page only and therefore controls the subscription.
- The Admin can see the number of connections setup per team member in the team tab to keep track.
- The Admin Role can not be applied or passed on to anyone else on the team manually just yet. We can however do this for you, just give us a shout via email@example.com or the live chat and we'll get on it asap!