Why prefer PieSync over other (native/free) integrations?
A few considerations to take in reference to some of the free/native/other 3rd party integrations out there:
- Is it a full 2-way sync? Put differently: is it capable of syncing your entire history of contacts, and not just trigger one-time updates to new contacts?
- Is it being as actively developed as PieSync? (After all, it's not just the core, but the only business our ever expanding team is involved in.)
- Can it sync directly to all the apps your team is using? What happens if your company wants to switch software?
- Does it offer the same level of elaborate IF/THEN segmentation?
- Does it let you choose a master app, in other words: can you control which app gets priority in case of conflicts?
- Can it map your app's custom fields?
- Can it handle contacts being deleted?
- What about contacts unsubscribing from my marketing lists?
- Can you seek support specifically about the sync features, or is customer support aimed at the generic app functionalities?
- How transparent is the sync? Is there a feedback log to inform you on which contacts got synced and when?
What's the difference between PieSync and Zapier?