During (or after) your trial period, you can upgrade to a paid account on the Billing page. We recommend a subscription based on your trial usage.
In the top right corner you can flip the toggle between month-to-month and yearly pricing. Yearly pricing (paid upfront) = 2 months free.
Contact & Connection Limits: If you exceed the contact limits, we will send you a few warnings prior to upgrading the account to the needed plan accordingly. Your charge will be the pro-rated amount between your current plan and the upgraded plan.
Feature Limits: You can always play around with Pro (and higher) features such as custom mappings and unlimited rules in your configuration as a Starter or Free subscriber. If you want to move forward and save and resume your sync including these, you'll need to upgrade first (pop-up). Your charge will be the pro-rated amount between your current plan and the upgraded plan.
- Check which plan you are subscribed to
- If you can downgrade or upgrade to a different plan, you'll see these options appear under available plans
- Unavailable plans are greyed out
- Date and amount for next charge is shown
- You can download all your invoices
- You can update/change your billing information
- You can cancel your subscription at any time at the bottom of the billing page. Your account will remain active until the end of your last billing cycle.