Sharing Subscription in Team
Contacts are counted by the number of times they are synced across your connected apps. You can invite an unlimited amount of team members and each team member can set up an unlimited amount of connections. The Admin cannot see or configure any of the team members connections. You can only see the number of connections setup per team member in the team tab.
More information about the total contact count can be found here.
A company is subscribed to the Pro plan, including 10.000 contacts. They could opt to invite 10 members with each 1000 contacts or invite 4 members with each 2500 contacts. The possibilities are limitless.
The Admin Role
- The Admin cannot see or configure any of the team members connections. Each team member has individual login details.
- The Admin can only invite or suspend team members, sharing subscription limits.
- The Admin has a billing page only and therefore controls the subscription.
- The Admin can see the number of connections setup per team member in the team tab to keep track.
- The Admin Role cannot be applied or passed on to anyone else on the team manually just yet. We can, however, do this for you, just give us a shout via firstname.lastname@example.org or the live chat and we'll get on it asap!
How to invite team members?
Next steps for Team Invitee
As a team member, you don't have a Billing Tab in your Account, only the Admin (the user who invited you) does.