Sharing Subscription in Team
Contacts are counted by the number of times they are synced across your connected apps. You can invite an unlimited amount of team members and each team member can set up an unlimited amount of connections. The Admin cannot see or configure any of the team members connections. You can only see the number of connections setup per team member in the team tab.
More information about the total contact count can be found here.
A company is subscribed to the Pro plan, including 10.000 contacts. They could opt to invite 10 members with each 1000 contacts or invite 4 members with each 2500 contacts. The possibilities are limitless.
The Admin Role
- The Admin cannot see or configure any of the team members connections. Each team member has individual login details.
- The Admin can invite and suspend team members, sharing subscription limits.
- The Admin has a billing page only and therefore controls the subscription.
- The Admin can see the number of connections setup per team member in the team tab to keep track.
- The Admin can make another team member Admin.
- The Admin cannot demote another Admin. We can, however, do this for you if you can motivate why. Just give us a shout via email@example.com or the live chat.
How to invite team members?
Just go to the Team section in PieSync and select 'Invite Members To Sign Up'.
Next steps for Team Invitee
As a team member, you don't have a Billing Tab in your Account, only the Admin (the user who invited you) does.
How can you make someone else an Admin?
You can easily make someone else an admin by going to your Team Page and select 'Promote' on the user you wish to make an Admin.