Sync recipe: Send marketing qualified leads to your CRM
- Duration: under 5 minutes
- Serves happy sales and marketing teams
- Fills up 1 connection slot
- Tastes like chicken pie
- Any CRM that can group customers via tags or lists, like Pipedrive
- A lead scoring app, like HubSpot, with lead scoring setup (how?)
- Start your sync through PieSync between HubSpot and Pipedrive (here's how.)
- In Pipedrive set up a custom field named "MQL" (Marketing Qualified Lead). You can add a custom field by navigating to Settings > Customize Fields > and select which ever profile type you want to add your custom fields to (People, Organizations, Deals, etc.):
- Then create two rules to make up this sync:
1) IF a contact in HubSpot is greater than 5 THEN sync the contact to Pipedrive and update MQL field to YES. In essence this reads when a HubSpot contact's lead score goes over a certain threshold (in this case 5, but you can choose), then PieSync syncs this contact to Pipedrive and flags it as marketing qualified.
2) IF a contact in HubSpot is less than 5 THEN update MQL field to NO. This ensures that as long as the HubSpot lead score remains below the threshold you have specified, the lead is cold and won't appear in Pipedrive.
You can also toggle whether or not cold leads in HubSpot should be visible in Pipedrive. You do this by adding an action to the last rule. Click on +add action then from the drop down menu select "Update Active?" You then select from the drop down menu if you want to switch this on or off. "Switch on" will ensure the leads appear in your lists in Pipedrive. "Switch off" will ensure that cold leads still sync to Pipedrive, but remain invisible in lists.