Creatio is a process-driven cloud based software that connects the dots between marketing, sales and customer service, efficiently managing the complete customer journey – from lead to order, and to ongoing account maintenance.
Supported Creatio Integrations
We simply ask your login details and permission for access. For Creatio, we need you to put in your URL subdomain (the part that comes before .creatio.com in your web browser's address bar), and your account login and password.
If you already authorized Creatio in the past or in any other PieSync integration, you'll be able to skip this step and choose from your CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
Choose your contact type
Distinguish between Contacts or Leads before proceeding to the configuration page.
[IF] Supported Conditions/Filters
- DEPARTMENT EQUALS (Choose from existing list)
- JOB TITLE EQUALS (Choose from existing list)
- ROLE EQUALS (Choose from existing list)
- TYPE EQUALS (Choose from existing list)
- FIELD VALUES (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
- ALREADY EXISTING IN APP YOU SYNC WITH
[THEN] Supported Actions
- UPDATE DEPARTMENT (Choose from existing list)
- UPDATE JOB TITLE (Choose from existing list)
- UPDATE ROLE (Choose from existing list)
- UPDATE TYPE (Choose from existing list)
- UPDATE FIELD VALUES (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
Default Field Mapping
Depending on the other app you're syncing with, you'll see a number of standard Creatio fields being mapped. For instance, a connection to Google Contacts will look something like this:
Customizable Field Mapping
You can custom map your Creatio Fields and any additional standard fields. Bear in mind a mapping between two fields can only exist if the types of fields are compatible, and the particular compatibility will determine the direction of the mapping as well. More information on Customizable Field Mapping here. More information on Customizable Field Mapping.
There are no supported Creatio integrations on the PieSync platform so far that support our Unsubscribes/Deletions Sync.