Verify email addresses in Real-time at the point of entry/signup. See the percentage of deliverable and undeliverable email addresses on your list prior to purchasing! The perfect solution to keep your lists clean and always ready to send! Use DataValidation today and experience: The fastest, most accurate and secure platform; An easy-to-use self-service application with no hidden fees or contracts!
Setting up a two-way sync with DataValidation goes as follows:
- Set up a connection with your favorite application and DataValidation using the steps below.
- Start the sync in order to initiate the validation process.
- Once the process is finished, your DataValidation app will show an overview of the different grades. At this point, PieSync is not aware of the grade of a specific contact yet.
- At this stage, contact information was synced from app X to DataValidation. If you wish to access the in-depth analysis of the results (email addresses linked to the grades), you can go ahead and purchase in app.
- After the purchase, Piesync will continue and sync across the results from DataValidation to the particular app you sync with.
Below you'll find detailed information, specifically for DataValidation integrations:
Supported DataValidation Integrations
To authorise, simply follow the steps as described below and make sure you meet the requirements to be able to sync. We need your API key.
If you already authorized DataValidation account(s) in the past or in any other PieSync integration, you'll be able to skip the first part of the authorization and choose from your CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
[IF] Supported Conditions/Filters
- FIELD VALUES (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
- ALREADY EXISTING IN APP YOU SYNC WITH
[THEN] Supported Actions
- UPDATE EMAIL
- UPDATING FIELD VALUES (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
Default Field Mapping
Depending on the other app you're syncing with, you'll see a number of standard DataValidation fields being mapped by default. For instance, in a connection with Google Contacts, the default field mapping looks like this:
Customizable Field Mapping
You can custom map your DataValidation Custom Fields and any additional standard fields that aren't included in the default mapping yet. Bear in mind a mapping between two fields can only exist if the types of fields are compatible, and the particular compatibility will determine the direction of the mapping as well. More information on Customizable Field Mapping here.
Currently, there are no DataValidation integrations on the PieSync platform that support our deletions sync.
Currently, there are no DataValidation integrations on the PieSync platform that support our unsubscribes sync.