iContact is email marketing app, that allows you to create, send, segment and track emails. iContact makes it easy for SMEs to choose from their collection of results-orientated features to suit any budget.
Below you'll find detailed information, specifically for iContact integrations:
Supported iContact Integrations
- To be able to connect to your iContact account, we need you to grant PieSync access to your data. In order to do this, go to this link in your iContact application and enter 19ef0dc6e6e211ddae813605715932cc as Application ID. Provide the password that you've entered below.
- Next to that, we would also require your iContact username, which you use to log into your application.
- Choose the iContact account you want to sync with.
- Choose the iContact Client Folder you want to sync with. In case you don't have an agency account (and hence don't have multiple folders), you can just click Next.
If you already authorized iContact account(s) in the past or in any other PieSync integration, you'll be able to skip the first part of the authorization and choose from your CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
[IF] Supported Conditions/Filters
- In List
- Status in List equals
- Contact Status
- Default Field values (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
- Already existing in the app you sync with
[THEN] Supported Actions
- Add to list
- Set Contact Status to 'Do Not Contact`
- Set Status in list to Unsubscribe
- Update Default Field Values (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
Default Field Mapping
Depending on the other app you're syncing with, you'll see a number of standard iContact fields being mapped by default. For instance, in a connection with Salesforce, the default field mapping looks like this:
Customizable Field Mapping
You can custom map your iContact Custom Fields and any additional standard fields that aren't included in the default mapping. Bear in mind a mapping between two fields can only exist if the types of fields are compatible, and the particular compatibility will determine the direction of the mapping as well. More information on Customizable Field Mapping here.
Currently, there are no iContact integrations on the PieSync platform that support our deletions sync.
You have the ability to sync unsubscribed contacts by selecting specific filters or actions from the PieSync Rules.