WooCommerce is a highly customizable, easy eCommerce platform helping business build their online platform. With 8,287,048 downloads, WooCommerce powers over 39% of all online stores, making it the most popular eCommerce app on the web.
Below you'll find detailed information, specifically for WooCommerce integrations:
Supported WooCommerce Integrations
Before connecting WooCommerce, we need you to take care of the following Prerequisites:
- Your WordPress instance has Pretty Permalinks enabled. This page shows how this can be configured.
- The REST API is enabled. In order to do this, go to the WordPress admin and navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API and tick the Enable REST API checkbox.
For us to connect to your WooCommerce account, we need the following things:
- Your app's domain. This can be found in your browser URL. For instance on the below screenshot this is 'woocommercedemo.eu'.
- Your Consumer Key and Secret. You can reuse an existing set if you have this or you can create a new set by following the steps on the below screenshot. Be sure to give it 'Read/Write' permissions.
If you already authorized WooCommerce account(s) in the past or in any other PieSync integration, you'll be able to skip the first part of the authorization and choose from your CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
Choose your contact type
Distinguish between Guest Customers or Registered Customers before proceeding to the configuration page.
- Registered Customers (Users)
Please be aware that PieSync solely syncs Customers and will not take into account other Roles.
- Guest Customers
[IF] Supported Conditions/Filters
- Is Paying Customer
- Field values
- Already existing in the app you sync with
[THEN] Supported Actions
- Updating field values
Default Field Mapping
Depending on the other app you are syncing with, you'll see a number of standard WooCommerce fields being mapped by default. For instance, in a connection with Google Contacts, the default field mapping looks like this:
Customizable Field Mapping
For now, we don't support WooCommerce customizable contact fields. Therefore, you can only custom map any additional standard fields that aren't included in the default mapping yet. Bear in mind a mapping between two fields can only exist if the types of fields are compatible, and the particular compatibility will determine the direction of the mapping as well. More information on Customizable Field Mapping here.
Currently, there are no WooCommerce integrations on the PieSync platform that support our deletions sync.
Currently, there are no WooCommerce integrations on the PieSync platform that support our unsubscribes sync.