Syncing company related information on the contact level.
What exactly does this mean?
PieSync is able to expose Company related fields when syncing Contacts. Let's have a look at the example below:
- The orange section shows the Contact record, together with its Contact fields.
- The green section shows the Company record, together with its Company fields.
- The blue arrow reflects to the Company fields available on the contact record (= exposing Company related information).
How can we distinguish between Contact and Company fields?
Company fields will always have a [Company] prefix.
- The one-way nature of these fields means that you are able to filter based on [Company] fields but can't update them via the actions.
- Echoing this behaviour to the custom mappings section, will result in an arrow pointing in one direction.
Possible use cases
- Syncing contacts based on the Number Of Employees towards MailChimp in order to create a specific segmentation allows you to create specific marketing targets.
- Similar as above, Syncing contacts based on the Annual Revenue towards ActiveCampaign in order to create specific segmentation.
This feature has been released for the following apps: